Join us this Sunday as Pastor Matt concludes our sermon series on Haggai!
Embrace God’s Truth
- “The Power of Perspective- How God Helps Us to See Things Differently” is now available online. To access the sermon, click here! You can also find our sermons on iTunes by searching Webster Bible Church, or at this link!
- Wednesday Evening Ministries – Click here to see what is happening. There is something for everyone, so come out and join us!
Enjoy His people
- Prayer Guide – Here is this past week’s prayer guide. We thank you for joining us in prayer!
- Bulletin – Here is this past week’s bulletin. Don’t miss out on upcoming events!
- Newcomers Reception – Sunday, January 29 at 11:45 a.m. New to Webster Bible Church? Join us at this light reception to meet our Pastors and Elders!
- Women of the Word – Saturday February 11 at 9:30 a.m.
- Membership Matters Seminar – Saturday, February 18 at 9:00 a.m. Interested in knowing more about Webster Bible Church? If you want to learn more about who we are or are interested in becoming a member at WBC please join us!
- Seasoned Saints Dinner – Saturday February 18 at 5:00 p.m.
- Elders and Deacons Meetings – These men sure would appreciate your prayers as they meet! Elders meet February 7, and 21. The Elders and Deacons meet together on January 24, and February 28. The Deacons meet on February 14.
Extend His glory
- Fellowship Night– Join us Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. as we gather together to enjoy a time of fellowship and get to know each other!
- Alert – We praise the Lord that all our Sunday morning Nursery needs have been filled, however we still have a need for helpers on Wednesday evenings. Our goal is to have enough people committed that it would only be once every two months that each person would serve in this area. If you are able to help please contact Pastor Kaynenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please continue paying for our missionaries of the month Bill and Karen Salisbury. The Children’s Gospel Crusade came into existence in 1974 in New York City. Bill and Karen hold week-long evangelistic meetings for children and hold children’s meetings in conjunction with missionary conferences. They have seen the fruit of their labors as they visit places where they have been before and meet boys and girls they have led to Christ.