Join us this Sunday as Pastor Matt continues our new sermon series on Haggai!
Embrace God’s Truth
- “Time to Rebuild” is now available online. To access the sermon, click here! You can also find our sermons on iTunes by searching Webster Bible Church, or at this link!
- Wednesday Evening Ministries – Click here to see what is happening. There is something for everyone, so come out and join us!
Enjoy His people
- Prayer Guide – Here is this past week’s prayer guide. We thank you for joining us in prayer!
- Bulletin – Here is this past week’s bulletin. Don’t miss out on upcoming events!
- Women of the Word – Saturday, January 14, at 9:30 a.m. Join us for a ladies only bible study.
- ManUP Breakfast – Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. Sign up is available at the Welcome Center, or by e-mailing Ben Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org! Let us know if you can help with set up or food preparation.
- Elders and Deacons Meetings – These men sure would appreciate your prayers as they meet! Elders meet Jan. 17. Deacons meet Jan. 10.The Elders and Deacons meet together on January 24.
Extend His glory
- Koinonia– Join us Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. as we head out to do some community outreach. Our teams will be leaving promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- Children’s Ministry Room Refresh- We are beginning the process of refreshing and repurposing our Children’s Ministry rooms! We could use your help with patching, sanding, painting, light handyman work, deep cleaning and organizing. We are especially looking for painters right now. If you are able to help out please contact Ruthie Fletcher at email@example.com.
- Please continue paying for our missionaries of the month Bill and Karen Salisbury. The Children’s Gospel Crusade came into existence in 1974 in New York City. Bill and Karen hold week-long evangelistic meetings for children and hold children’s meetings in conjunction with missionary conferences. They have seen the fruit of their labors as they visit places where they have been before and meet boys and girls they have led to Christ.