Join us this Sunday as Pastor Kaynenn brings his final sermon at Webster Bible Church!
Embrace God’s Truth
- “Dealing With Dissension” is now available online. To access the sermon, click here! You can also find our sermons on iTunes, or at this link!
- Wednesday Evening Ministries – Click here to see what is happening. There is something for everyone, so come out and join us! Join us this Wednesday as we discuss “How ca you believe in a god when there is so much evil and suffering in the world?”
- Women of the Word – April 8, at 9:30 a.m.
- Good Friday Service – Friday, April 14 at 6:30 p.m.
Enjoy His people
- Prayer Guide – Here is this past week’s prayer guide. We thank you for joining us in prayer!
- Bulletin – Here is this past week’s bulletin. Don’t miss out on upcoming events!
- Gray Haven Concert – Save the date! This free community concert will be Sunday, April 30 at WBC! Doors will open at 6:30 pm, bring your friends!
- Parker Family Farewell – Sunday, April 9 at 12:00 p.m.
- ManUP Breakfast – Saturday, May 6 at 8:30 am. Sign up at the Welcome Center.
- Elders and Deacons Meetings – These men sure would appreciate your prayers as they meet! The Elders will be meeting on April 4, and 18. The Deacons will be meeting on April 11. The Elders and Deacons will be meeting together on April 25.
Extend His glory
- Missionary of the Month – Lee & Joanne Freace – Crossworld, WBC commissioned the Freaces to fulltime ministry in 1985. They have primarily served in Ireland where they have been involved in 6 church plants. They also assist with evangelism, church planting responsibilities, teaching, discipleship, leadership development, and more in other countries. Lee is the Crossworld Ireland Field Coordinator and serves on the Cork & Kerry Church Planting Project. More recently they have started assessing potential new missionaries, member care, training and coaching new candidates for the field. They presently live in Macedon and attend WBC when they can.
- Good News Jail & Prison Ministry’s Annual Banquet – Friday, April 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Burgundy Basin Inn. For more information contact Chaplin Brian Duclos at 585-753-4032.
- Flower City Work Camp Volunteers – We are looking for more volunteers to help prepare lunches for the Flower City Work Camp next month. If you are able to help please contact Angela Whitmire at firstname.lastname@example.org or at service on Sunday.