Join us this Sunday as Pastor Matt continues our sermon series on Nehemiah!
Embrace God’s Truth
- “Nice Wall. Now What?” is now available online. To access the sermon, click here! You can also find our sermons on iTunes, or at this link!
- Wednesday Evening Ministries – Click here to see what is happening. There is something for everyone, so come out and join us! Join us as we go out to spread the love of Christ in our city.
- Truth Tracks Sunday School Class – Join us Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Click here to view the schedule for the classes!
Enjoy His people
- Prayer Guide – Here is this past week’s prayer guide. We thank you for joining us in prayer!
- Bulletin – Here is this past week’s bulletin. Don’t miss out on upcoming events!
- Ladies Spring Salad Spectacular – Saturday, May 13 at 11:45 a.m. Following the regular Women of the Word! Sign up in the lobby on Sunday morning.
- Embracing Options Baby Bottle Drive – Begins Sunday, May 14 on Mother’s Day! Take a bottle and fill it with your loose change as we support Embracing Options.
- Elders and Deacons Meetings – These men sure would appreciate your prayers as they meet! The Elders will be meeting on May 16. The Deacons will be meeting on May 9. The Elders and Deacons will be meeting together on May 23.
- Membership Matters Class – Monday, June 5 at 6:30 p.m. Interested in knowing more about Webster Bible Church? Thinking of joining us? Join us for our membership class!
Extend His glory
- WOL Children’s Country Jamboree – Saturday, May 20 at 11:00 a.m. Come out for an afternoon of food, activities and awards! Cost is $10 per child and is all inclusive!
- Missionary of the Month – John and Laura Iamaio – CRU, John and Laura began serving the Lord on the campus of Syracuse University in 2003. They moved back home to Rochester and began serving at Rochester campuses in 2008. They are joined by other full-time staff and interns and are very active at RIT, U of R, SUNY Brockport, Nazareth College, St. John Fisher College and Robert Wesleyan College. They encourage those who come to know Christ to witness on campus through Bible studies and other outreaches.