Join us this Sunday as Pastor Matt continues our sermon series in Nehemiah!
Embrace God’s Truth
- “The Joy of the Lord is Your Strength” is now available online. To access the sermon, click here! You can also find our sermons on iTunes, or at this link!
- Wednesday Evening Ministries – Click here for a basic description of our ministries. “What is up with your God condoning wiping out women and children?” Join us this Wednesday for an honest talk on this hard question.
- Truth Tracks Sunday School Class – Our Summer Truth Tracks class has begun, Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Click here to view the schedule for the class!
Enjoy His People
- Prayer Guide – Here is this past week’s prayer guide. We thank you for joining us in prayer!
- Bulletin – Here is this past week’s bulletin. Don’t miss out on upcoming events!
- WBC Members Meeting – Wednesday, June 14 at 6:30 p.m. Please mark your calendars and plan on attending. Here is the agenda and nominee bios for your information.
- Parsonage Roof Repair – Saturday, June 17. If you are willing and able to help please contact Paul Fordham or Noble Armstrong. No roofing experience is needed!
- WBC Garage Sale – Thursday, June 22 through Saturday, June 24. If you have items to that are in very good condition please contact Erin Painton or Lisa Lelio. We are also looking for strong young men to help move items.
- Elders and Deacons Meetings – These men sure would appreciate your prayers as they meet! The Elders will be meeting on June 20. The Deacons will be meeting on June 13.
Extend His Glory
- Missionary of the Month – Bill and Lori Smith – ABWE, Bill and Lori went to PNG in 1990. Bill taught at the local Bible College and then became the headmaster. Since then he has still been involved with administration of the Bible School, planting churches, is the Field Director for ABWE missionaries and helps Lori with the baby ministry. They have planted seven churches. Lori started her medical ministry in their living room. She now has a clinic that serves 75-100 patients three days a week. For several years she has taken in pre-mature babies to give them a good start in life. This ministry has opened doors for many of the church plants. They have adopted two national boys, Amo and Aaron.