We offer Truth Tracks as part of our 3E vision, namely to Embrace God’s Truth. We hope that you will have the opportunity to learn Basic Truths and to grow deeper in your understanding of God’s Word and its application to your life. Inside this brochure is a brief description of each of the tracks currently available.
Truth Tracks meets every Sunday Morning from 9 to 10 a.m. Also, feel free to connect with others over some refreshments during convergence between 10 and 10:30 a.m. to reflect on what you have learned.
Thank you for considering Truth Tracks. If you are visiting and you live in the area, we pray that you will consider making Webster Bible Church your church.
Answers Bible Curriculum
The Answers Bible Curriculum is a unified three-year program that covers the entire Bible in chronological order. ABC provides a thorough understanding of the authority and primary teachings of Scripture. All ages will be equipped to defend the Bible and become conformed to the image of Christ, as they apply God’s Word in their everyday lives. The Answers in Genesis (AIG) track is part of our unified curriculum that will assist you in leading and teaching your family.
Answers Bible Class Locations for students
- Preschool Kindergarten
- Kindergarten 1st grade room
- 1st grade 2nd grade room
- 2nd & 3rd grade 3rd grade room
- 4th & 5th grade 4th grade room
Elementary classes are held on the second floor of the educational building above the foyer.
Middle School Students
Answers Bible Classes for Middle School students are located in the Middle School
The AIG Curriculum emphasizes these key concepts:
- The Bible is Trustworthy – We can trust all of God’s Word.
- God’s Attributes – God’s attributes are displayed throughout the Bible
- Chronological/HistoricalTeaching – The Bible presents true history, not just “stories”
- The Bible’s Redemption – God’s plan of redemption is woven throughout Scripture
- Apologetics -We must be ready to give an answer for what we believe.
- Life Application -We are to live in light of what the Bible teaches.
Confident Evangelism: Without a PhD in Apologetics
Teacher: Justin Esposito
Class Guide: Esposito Truth Tracks Fall 2016 (2)
Care & Discipleship Program
Topic: Level 2, Institute of Biblical Counseling and Discipleship (IBCD)
Schedule: Marriage & Parenting class guide
Teachers: Pastor Miller, Dan Bork, Trevor Yeoman
Location: Room #24
Topic: A Praying Life
Teacher: Jon Westa
Location: Room #25